The cost of an SEO package can vary but it also depends on the type of service that is being offered. Currently we offer two packages, a SEO standard package that is £500 per month for websites that have zero organic search traffic and a SEO Gold package costing £2,500 for websites and businesses that have traffic but are looking to scale and expand their organic reach for the more competitive keywords.
As to whether SEO is worth it for small businesses, it can be extremely effective to increase your organic visibility and traffic. When a website has traffic going to their website via google search, not only does it increase revenue but it can help to compete with much larger companies. However, it is important to keep in mind that SEO is a long term marketing strategy and results may not be immediate as it depends on the types of keywords and competition for those keywords.
It is best to work with a reputable and experienced SEO agency like Socially Inspire to ensure your website is correctly optimised first before you try to rank for any keywords so you avoid any potential google penalties if not done correctly.
A monthly SEO package typically includes a number of services designed to improve a websites search engine ranking. Although the services change agency to agency, they commonly include the following services:
- Keyword research and optimisation: Identify relevant keywords for your website where potential customers are searching for on Google, then optimised for those keywords on your website by adding relevant pages and content matching those keywords.
- On-page optimisation: Analysing and optimising elements on all of your pages such as title tags, meta descriptions, headings and adding an internal linking structure. This is done to make sure your website is in line with googles best practice guidelines
- Technical Optimisation: Review and make recommendations for the website architecture, fix mobile issues, improve website speed, and any other technical factors that can impact rankings
Content creation: Create high quality, keyword rich content to help improve search engine rankings and drive traffic to the website.
- Link building: Building strong backlinks from other high authority websites. This builds trust with Google which helps to increase your search engine rankings
- Monthly Reporting and Analysis: Providing a monthly report on website traffic, rankings and key metrics such as conversions as well as ongoing analysis and optimisation recommendations.
Of course you can! There are many free resources available online, however It’s important to keep in mind that SEO is a complex and ever changing field and it can take many hours and a lot of effort to make sure SEO is being doing effectively.
By doing SEO on your own you can save money but as mentioned it takes time and effort and results may vary when comparing that to using a professional SEO agency.
If you are new to SEO or do not have enough time to devote to it, it may be more beneficial to work with an agency like Socially Inspire who can to provide an effective long term SEO strategy for your website.
Paid Google ads can be a great way to quickly drive traffic to your website but as it is paid, it can be expensive especially if you target highly competitive keywords. SEO, on the other hand can be extremely cost effective in the long term and although it takes longer to drive traffic to your website, it works out as the best long term solution for a small business.
Ultimately, the decision of whether to use paid Google Ads or SEO depends entirely on the goals of the business, budget and the specific needs of your target audience.
If you have a website currently but with no organic traffic, you can expect it to take around 9-12 months to build an organic presence and start seeing traffic and leads. This timeline may vary depending on the competitiveness of your industry and the overall quality and authority of your website.
For websites that are already getting organic traffic, we can usually see a significant increase in traffic within the first 2-3 months of working with us!